Accordingly, digital and marketing is digital marketing. That is, brand promotion and customer attainment using all possible digital channels – social networks, the Internet, e-mail newsletters, contextual advertising, content marketing, etc. It also uses other tools to help attract customers from offline environments – SMS, mobile applications on phones. In a word, this is a comprehensive promotion of a product or service through various types of marketing (online + offline).
- Digital marketing strategy
- Determination of the goal
- At this stage, you need to formulate the goals of the digital strategy, taking into account all the business goals of the organization.
- CA detection
- Determine the target audiences and events that you will become a conversion for these groups
- Formation of UTP
- Analysis of tools and technologies
The content strategy needs to be carefully developed: to consider in detail the tonality, audience, method and time of content delivery. And, most importantly, not to turn from the goal – to communicate effectively and appropriately with users.
Prioritize tasks based on their urgency, importance, timeline, budget and other available resources. Then distribute them among employees.
Getting the result
Determine how you check the results of each step and the success of the project.
Adjustment of results
After you have completed all the previous steps, you need to carefully analyze them, find problem areas and make changes to business processes to increase efficiency.
Digital Marketing Benefits
- Engaging with a wider target audience
- Delivering information to more potential customers in a short time
- More powerful impact on the audience.
- Increasing brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Transparency of measuring the results of a marketing campaign and the ability to make adjustments in real time
- Lower costs compared to traditional advertising.
- Let’s talk about digital marketing in numbers
- As mentioned above, digital marketing is a set of different marketing tools for attracting customers from both online and offline environments. Let’s see what the global numbers tell us about the different tools of new marketing.
- A study by DMR showed that more than 50 billion searches per month are made from mobile devices and this is important for digital marketing.
- 80% of Internet users own smartphones.
- The 2015 State of Marketing Report conducted a survey of marketers about the importance of optimizing emails for mobile devices. 31% of respondents say that more than half of their email newsletters are opened from mobile. It is also known that only 47% of B2C companies fully utilize text letter optimization.
- Express mark reports that more than 50% of users start using their smartphones as soon as they wake up.
- More than 1 billion smartphone owners per month use Facebook.
- 32% of teens use Instagram more often than other social networks.
- More than 20% of the world’s population has active Facebook accounts.
- 76% of users log into Facebook daily. Instagram, in turn, accounts for 51% of these users.
- 33% of marketers make 2 to 5 publications per month.
- 70% of companies increase the budget for video content.
- Over 80% of marketers use written content and plan to increase it.
- 28% of digital marketers study podcasts.
- More than 600 million users do not want to see ads, using different services to block it. One of the benefits of organic sites.
- About 60% of B2B marketers say they’ve got the majority of customers through SEO.
- The first 3 sites from search results receive more than 50% of transitions.
- 39% of users will leave the site if it takes a long time to load.