Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
- Account creation: When you register an account, we will ask you your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and business name.
- Payment method: When you add your financial account information to your Account, that information is directed to our third-party payment processor. We do not store your financial account information on our systems; however, we have access to, and may retain, Users information through our third-party payment processor.
- Verification system: When you pay with a credit card for the first time, we will ask you pictures of the card and your ID if your credit card doesn’t support 3D Secure.
- Communications: When you contact us by email or ticket, we may receive additional information that you chose to provide (name, email address, phone number, the content of the email or ticket, including its attachments.)
Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users may always refuse to supply personal identification information, but it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include but is not limited to the Users’ browser name, the type of computer and IP address, as well as technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance our Users’ experience. Here is a brief explanation on cookies and their uses:
What are cookies? A cookie is a small file stored on your device when you visit a website. It allows the website to recognise the user and may be used to collect information automatically.
What kind of cookies do we use?
- Necessary: These cookies are essential to browse our websites. They allow us to provide you with a shopping cart, track transactions, shape traffic and distribute our content.
- Functional: These cookies allow our website to remember your preferences when browsing such as the currency displayed.
- Performance: These cookies help us optimize our websites by anonymously tracking network metrics.
- Advertising: These cookies are used to track your behavior on our websites: the pages you visited, the path you took, how long you stayed on our websites. These information are all collected anonymously.
Are we using third-party cookies? We are using the following third-party cookies on our website: Cloudflare, Google and Stripe.
How we use collected information
R3esolution Infotech Private Limited may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate our services.
- To analyse and improve our services.
- Process your payments.
- To send text messages.
- To find and prevent frauds.
- To suggest services relevant to your interests.
- To send emails regarding orders, billing, customer services and for promotional and marketing purposes.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the following rights under the GDPR:
- If you wish to access, export or delete your personal information, you may request it at any time directly in Client area under Account.
- If you wish to correct, update or restrict your personal information, you may request it by ticket in Billing System.
- If you do not wish to receive our newsletters or other marketing emails, you may do so by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the emails we send you or directly in OnePanel under Account.
- If we have collected personal information with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and our Terms of Service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.